361 95 Långasjö
Kalmar County, Sweden
As we are not always in the office, it's easiest to reach us via our email address.
Information about our events
20% of our activities are arranged by Mundekulla Retreatcenter while the other 80% are other groups who place their courses with us, who are then also the contact person for their events. In our calendar (as well as on the respective course page) it is stated whether it is an internal or external event and who you should contact to book or get more information.
Book Mundekulla for your event?
If you want to arrange an event at Mundekulla, you are welcome to email us at: email@example.com
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood. And sorry I could not travel both. I took the one less traveled by. And that made all the difference.
- Robert Frost
MUNDEKULLA: THE WORLD ON A HILL! MUNDEKULLA IS LOCATED 10 KM FROM EMMABODA TRAIN STATION, EXACTLY IN THE MIDDLE BETWEEN KALMAR, VÄXJÖ AND KARLSKRONA. AND IF YOU TRAVEL INTERNATIONALLY, THEN THERE IS A DIRECT TRAIN FROM COPENHAGEN TO EMMABODA.
TRAVEL HERE BY TRAIN
Trains arrive at Emmaboda from all over Sweden every two hours. www.sj.se. Then taxi (10 km). Three months before your travel date, SJ releases cheap tickets, for example: SEK 400 round trip Stockholm-Emmaboda. Thereafter, the price rises for each day. (Tickets are, however, more expensive if you book earlier, like 4 months in advance.)
TAXI TO MUNDEKULLA
Taxi from the train station in Emmaboda, and back from Mundekulla, is booked via Ben's Taxi (+46 (0) 480-66555) as above. OBS! Book at least 3 days before, preferably 1 week before. It costs approx. SEK 350 per car. (You book the time that suits you, then the taxi company arranges the number of cars needed.)
TRAVEL BY CAR
From Stockholm/Vetlanda: When you get to Emmaboda, take the exit towards Tingsryd, road 120, and drive about 5 km to the sign Mundekulla to the right. Follow the signs for about 4 km.
From Stockholm/Kalmar: In Kalmar, take the exit towards Växjö, road 25. About 1.5 km after Nybro, turn towards Emmaboda, road 120. Continue straight towards Tingsryd. 5 km after Emmaboda there is a sign Mundekulla to the right, drive about 4 km.
From Göteborg/Växjö: When you have passed Lessebo along road 25 – take the exit towards Åkerby/Ljud. Continue on this road about 1.5 km to the sign Mundekulla to the left – follow the signs, about 5 km.
From Malmö/Karlshamn: In Tingsryd, take the exit towards Emmaboda, road 120. Drive about 3.5 km to the sign Mundekulla on the left. Follow the signs. If you miss the first sign for Mundekulla, another one will come after 2 km.
From Karlskrona: When you come to Vissefjärda, turn left towards Långasjö and drive through the community. Continue another km until you reach a five-way intersection. Then turn right towards Emmaboda on road 120. Drive 3 km to the sign Mundekulla on the left. (It is also possible to drive to Emmaboda and then drive 5 km on road 120 towards Tingsryd and then follow the sign to the right, 4 km towards Mundekulla.)
Welcome to join our carpooling group on Facebook where you can request or offer a ride to a specific event at Mundekulla. Welcome to join this group here.
Due to GDPR, we do not have the opportunity to provide any address information to those who have registered for events.
TRAVEL BY BUS
Buses arrive in Växjö, Kalmar and/or Karlskrona daily from Sweden's larger towns. Then it is possible to take the train to Emmaboda and then Ben's Taxi 350sek/car (+46 (0) 480-66555) as above. OBS! Book at least 3 days before, preferably 1 week before.
- Swebus 0200-218 218 www.swebus.se
- Silverline 0485-26111 www.silverlinjen.se
- Svenska Buss 0771-676767 www.svenskabuss.se
- Nettbuss 0771-15151 www.nettbuss.se
TRAVEL HERE BY AIR
- Flights arrive in Växjö, Kalmar and Ronneby daily. Book your trip and compare prices on www.flygresor.se. Then there is a train to Emmaboda (30 min), and from Emmaboda to Mundekulla book a taxi as above. It is also possible to take a taxi from the airports (60 km from respective airport). Cheapest from Kalmar via Ben's Taxi 350sek/car (+46 (0) 480-66555) as above. OBS! Book at least 3 days before, preferably 1 week before.
- For international travelers, it is possible to fly to Copenhagen, where there are direct trains from Kastrup to Emmaboda (3 hours). Then taxi as above. Watch a short video about Copenhagen Airport here.